LC to LC Fiber Optic Cable, Our fibre optic patch cord are used to connect high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet,Fast Ethernet and Ethernet.The patch cords are terminated with standard connector which gives optimum optical performance.
Local Area Network (LAN)
Data communication network
Telecommunication optical transmission network
Optical access network(OAN)
Active device termination
Fiber optics data transmission
Test Equipment and CATV
Low insertion loss and high return loss.
High reliability and stability for LC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
High tensile and bending performance
- Connector type: FC, SC, LC, ST, MTRJ, MU, E2000, MPO, DIN, D4, SMA
- Ferrule End-face: PC, UPC, APC
- Core Type: Single-mode (SM: 9/125um), Multimode (MM: 50/125um or 62.5/125um)
- Cable Quantity: Simplex, duplex or customized
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm, 2.0mm, 0.9mm
- Cable Length: 1, 2, 3 meter or customized
- Cable type: PVC, LSZH, OM3, OFNR, OFNP, Plenum
Why choose us
Quality is the life of product, the base of our company. We pay great effort to reinforce products quality control and create test assurance program to ensure superior quality. Our certifications including UL, ISO9001, CE, FCC, ROHS and IEC.