SC to SC Fiber Optic Cable, Our fibre optic patch cord are used to connect high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet,Fast Ethernet and Ethernet.The patch cords are terminated with standard connector which gives optimum optical performance.
Local area networks, including FTTH and FTTD.
Data processing networks.
Low insertion loss and high return loss for SC to SC Fiber Optic Cable
High reliability and stability for SC to SC Fiber Optic Cable
High tensile and bending performance
- Connector type: FC, SC, LC, ST, MTRJ, MU, E2000, MPO, DIN, D4, SMA
- Ferrule End-face: PC, UPC, APC
- Core Type: Single-mode (SM: 9/125um), Multimode (MM: 50/125um or 62.5/125um)
- Cable Quantity: Simplex, duplex or customized
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm, 2.0mm, 0.9mm
- Cable Length: 1, 2, 3 meter or customized
- Cable type: PVC, LSZH, OM3, OFNR, OFNP, Plenum