Self-supporting Bow-type drop cable. The optical unit is put in the centre. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced plastics(FRP) are positioned two sides. As the additional strength member, a steel wire is also used. then cable finished with a black or colored LSZH material jacket.
· Special low-bend sensitivity fibre provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
· Two parallel FRP strength member guarantee good performance of crush resistance and protect the fiber.
· Simple structure, light weight and high practicability for Self-supporting Bow-type drop cable.
· Novel flute design, easy to strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance.
· Single steel wire as the additional strength member to make sure good performance of tensile strength
Optical Characteristics (Self-supporting Bow-type drop cable)